My Photo
Name:
Location: South Jordan, Utah, United States

I am a stay at home mom and I love it!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Yes Folks, I Am Still Alive!!!

I am sure that all of you are wondering where I have been lately. Well, I have been hibernating in my house. Occasionally I do sneak out to take kids to scouts, gymnastics, and piano or even pick them up from school, but for the most part, I have been at home. I have not felt well for some time now. In fact, it all started on August 30th with a head cold that turned into a sinus infection that will NOT leave me alone! On top of this, I have had all the side effects from the medicine to get rid of the sinus infection. Of course, my migraines decided to come in full force as well as the ovarian pain, so basically I have been down right ill. This has not been a good year for me in regards to my health.

Now, on the days that I have actually felt well, (not many of those days) I have been able to scrapbook, make Christmas presents, do a little grocery shopping and even do a service project with my family. Last night we had the opportunity to clean our church building. I didn't think the kids would go for it, but they did and had a good time doing it. Hopefully we are teaching them the importance of service and will always have a love for doing it.

Well, that is what is up with me. I hope you are all doing well. Take care and know that I am thinking about you.

2 Comments:

Blogger failproof said...

Wish I knew the magic words to make you "all better"...

Maybe I can find a box of "Feel well" for Christmas for you!

Love you!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Beck said...

Oh man, I am SO sorry! I had my first sinus infection this past Easter... I thought I wanted to die! It was the worst pain I've ever felt. I hope you are better soon! We missed you at Kitt's birthday. Anything I can do? Do you need help with anything?

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home