My Photo
Name:
Location: South Jordan, Utah, United States

I am a stay at home mom and I love it!

Monday, September 19, 2005

Blah

Do you ever feel blah and you don't know why? Well, that is how I have felt for almost a week now. I can't pinpoint it, because I know I am not blue and not tired or even worn out. In fact, I have had a lot of energy. I am almost completely caught up in both of my kid's scrapbooks and I have been doing family history research, so this blah thing hasn't put me down. It has actually given me a boost to get things accomplish. Part of me feels that maybe because I was down and not feeling well for a good part of the year, that I need to get something accomplished this year. I don't know. Does anyone have any insight to feeling blah and not knowing why? I would love to hear from you if you do.

By the way, when I get a chance I will be posting school photos for all of you to see. Well, I need to make some dinner. I hope everyone had a great Monday. Only 4 more days til Friday. Yeah!

2 Comments:

Blogger bettyrae said...

Sometimes when things are just going along on an even keel and nothing big is coming up I get feeling that way, too. Summer is over and the kids are all back in school and nothing exciting is happening but there is still lots to do. As long as you don't have to force yourself to do the things you are doing you shouldn't worry about the blahs..... Enjoy this time to accomplish anything and everything.

8:49 AM  
Blogger failproof said...

When I feel you, you don't feel blah! :)

Love you!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home