My Photo
Name:
Location: South Jordan, Utah, United States

I am a stay at home mom and I love it!

Monday, August 22, 2005

My 5 about 5 using my 5 senses

SIGHT: Seeing my husband all dressed up in his church clothes; my children's smiles when I come and help out in their classrooms; Sunsets; a clean house; and fresh cut flowers on my kitchen table.

SOUND: My children's laughter; Piano and guitar practicing in the home; Hearing "I love You!" from Dave and the kids; a favorite song on the radio that you haven't heard in a very long time; and a honest compliment.

SMELL: Gardenia flowers; Chocolate chip cookies being baked; Smell of rain; Clean Children; and Clean clothes.

TASTE: Regular popcorn; Diet Coke; Ice Cream; Cheesecake; and Tangy candies.

TOUCH: Crisp clean sheets; My husband's green dress shirt; Baby's soft skin; Satin; and My husband (I can't seem to keep my hands off of him!)

2 Comments:

Blogger failproof said...

mmmmm hmmmm!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Sarebear said...

Some great stuff there. It's fun to get a peek into what family and friends like and stuff. Very cool.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home