My Photo
Name:
Location: South Jordan, Utah, United States

I am a stay at home mom and I love it!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Tagged

Dave tagged me. I’ve never done one of these on a blog so here it goes:

10 years ago: I lived in Murray on the crane yard and had been married for 6 months to my best friend. I worked at Discover Card as a Senior Account Manager and hated every minute I was there! I was also attending SLCC and working toward my Associates in Accounting. I had just suffered a miscarriage and we bought a cute little Poodle Terrier that we named Goliath that helped me get through the miscarriage. If it hadn't been for my puppy, I think it would have taken longer for me to overcome the loss.

5 years ago: We had been living in our Sandy home for a year and I had finally graduated from SLCC with an Associates in Accounting in 1999. I have been a stay at home mom since 1996 when I gave birth to Jeremy, which was a good thing, since Jordyn came 17 months later. I remember taking Jeremy to preschool and hanging out with Jordyn. I also remember helping Jordyn with the "big girl" underwear thing. She never was potty trained because on August 22, 2000, she decided she wanteed to wear "big girl" underwear. Also, during that time, I had just started on the committee to help out for my 10 year class reunion.

1 year ago: Busy taking and picking kids up from school. Helping out in their classrooms and being the home room mom for Jordyn. Taking piano lessons. Working on my Genealogy, scrapbooking, reading for book club, taking kids to their different activities, and fighting my health problems. Also, I was the Assistant Bear Den Leader and the assistant librarian in my ward.

Yesterday: Woke up with another nasty migraine! Going on the 11th day in a row! Scrapbook Jeremy's Christmas pages for 2004, took Jeremy to Scouts and Jordyn to a birthday party. Went grocery shopping, gas station (hubby always leaves an empty tank for me) and to Robert's. Made dinner. Babysat Quinton, read scriptures with the family, and went to bed.

Tomorrow: Probably will do laundry and pack for camping. Read scriptures with the family, and maybe read Harry Potter.

5 snacks I enjoy: Popcorn, icecream, diet coke, licorice, Tangy candies

5 bands/artists that I know the lyrics to most of their songs: That is a good question. I just know a lot of different songs by different artists.

5 things I'd do with $100,000,000: Have Dave quit his job. Pay tithing! Build my dream home and hire a maid, a gardener and a chauffer. Buy mine and Dave's dream cars. Of course, mine is a Volvo. Travel and do my genealogy work and hire Genealogists to help me out too. Invest and save some for college funds for the kids and mission fund.

5 Locations I's like to run away to: Italy, Ireland, Hawaii, Virgin Islands, and Disney World.

5 bad habits I have: Biting my fingernails,


5 things I like doing: Scrapbooking, Genealogy, Reading, Camping, Bowling,

5 thing I will never wear: Thong underwear, Bikini, any body piercing (except the ear), anything with polka dots,

5 TV shows I like: I am a TV junkie, just like my hubby. Having TIVO does it to you. Some of the ones I like are: All the CSI's, Cold Case, Still Standing, Smallville, The 4400

5 movies I like: The Wedding Singer, Charly, The Wizard of Oz, National Treasure, While You Were Sleeping

5 people I'd like to meet: James & Matilda Short ( My 3rd Great grandparents) , George Washington, Joseph & Emma Smith, Gordon B. Hinckley

5 biggest joys at the moment: Spending time with my family, sleep, being migraine free, Caffeine Diet Coke, cuddling with my husband


5 favorite toys: Barbies, Board games

0 tagged: Everyone I know with a blog has been tagged, so I just finished my tag for all to read.

3 Comments:

Blogger failproof said...

You mean you wouldn't wear an itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka-dot bikini? Darn!

I'll try not to leave the tank empty for you so often. :)

Thanks for playing Tag with me. I love you!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Beck said...

Hi Holly!
I love the name of your blog. Very funny.
I have added you to my links!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Sarebear said...

Cool Beans! Except about the migraine, which @#&*! (Insert own "verb" ;^D of choice).

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home