My Photo
Name:
Location: South Jordan, Utah, United States

I am a stay at home mom and I love it!

Friday, August 26, 2005

My 5 about 5 that my 5 Senses Do NOT Like

Well, after I posted my last post, I thought I would do a post on my 5 senses of things I do NOT like, so here it goes. I believe that some of you will agree with this post than with my last post. Of course, some may laugh or some might get grossed out by it too!

SIGHT: Plumber's crack; Overweight women wearing thongs; tatoos all over ones body; dead rodents; and people digging for boogers.

SOUND: When a police officer tells you to pull over; those annoying fireworks that scream forever; whining children; the F word; and the drill at the dentist office.

SMELL: Pickles; Molasses; Throw-up; Goliath's breath; and Raw meat.

TASTE: Pickles; Liver; Rare Meat; Fish (except fried shrimp); and Lima Beans

TOUCH: Raw chicken; Prickly weeds; dead rodents; sand paper; and shaking hands with people whose hands are sweaty.

Well, I hope you enjoyed reading my post and now I am going to tag Beck.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beck said...

I agree with ALL of these! Very funny. I HATE shaking hands with sweaty palms! (I similarly hate READING sweaty palms...)

1:36 PM  
Blogger failproof said...

Sure, just take my worst qualities and post them up for everyone to see... sweaty hands, booger digging, pickles... OK, maybe not the pickles.

Just kidding.

I like this one. Good post. You done good! Love ya!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home