My Photo
Name:
Location: South Jordan, Utah, United States

I am a stay at home mom and I love it!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The Size of One's Brain.

The other day Jeremy and Jordyn were discussing the size of their brain. Jordyn commented that her brain was the size of her two fists put together. Jeremy then put his fists together to see how big his brain was in comparison. He immediately said that "His brain wasn't that small because he had a lot of information stored in his brain." That brought a chuckle and a smile to my face because he knows that he is smart and that he has learned a lot of things in his short 9 years on this earth. I just thought I would share this story with all of you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Beck said...

That's my Jeremy!

7:28 AM  
Blogger bettyrae said...

Yeah for Jeremy - takes after his Grandma!!!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Beck said...

Holly-
this website was advertised in my Ancestry magazine this month!
http://www.blacksheepancestors.com/

12:32 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Thanks Beck! I will have to go check it out.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home