My Photo
Name:
Location: South Jordan, Utah, United States

I am a stay at home mom and I love it!

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Question for all of you

I have always wondered what makes people laugh. What is it in the brain that causes one to laugh when they see or hear something funny? I remember even when my children were small they would laugh at something funny that they would see on a tv program. So, whatever it is in the brain, it appears when you are a small child. Are you born with this ability to grasp things that are funny? I wonder if Heavenly Father has a sense of humor, so he wanted all of his children to have one too, so he gave it to us with our earthly body. I don't know. Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas about this and if you do, please let me know?

2 Comments:

Blogger failproof said...

We've been told more than once that Jeremy laughs at jokes that his teachers tell, when none of the other kids get it. That could be just because he's so smart, or maybe that funny part of his brain works better than others his age.
I do think that God has a sense of humor though (not to start any blasphemous rumors.) Have to remember to post about that one... I have a story that kind of illistrates it.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Beck said...

Well, We're made un his image, afterall! Anything we have, he has too. Even Robin thinks things are funny!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home