My Photo
Name:
Location: South Jordan, Utah, United States

I am a stay at home mom and I love it!

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Hello Again!

Hello World!

Can you believe that I decided to blog again? A lot has happened in my world since I last blogged. In fact, I don't even know why I decided to post. It took me a few minutes to remember how to do it, but it came back to me.

Tonight Dave and I went to the temple to do sealings with 5 other couples from our ward. We have been doing that almost every month now for this year. It has been a great date night for us, but also one way to help my ancestors. The sealer asked me if I felt anything for my 2nd great grandma's sister when I was acting as her proxy. I was sad, when I replied no, but Brother Hyde (a fellow ward member) said that he did. I hope that Mary Dunn (my 2nd great grandma's sister) accepted the sealing that I just did for her. It really thrills me when I hear fellow ward members come up to me and say, "hey I just some of your ancestors work the other day." I am so grateful for my wonderful ward who is committed to doing temple work and also doing my names at the same time. It brings me so much joy that my family names are being done, because I know I couldn't possibly do them all by myself.

Well, I guess another reason, I decided to blog again was to just express what's going on every now and again. I don't know if I will keep it up and I don't know if anyone will read it, but that it is okay, because it could just be just for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home